-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of antyda
Sent: 22. tammikuuta 2008 11:59
To: linux-ha@lists.linux-ha.org
Subject: [Linux-HA] send_arp & cisco Pix v7.2 => arp table not update

Dear all,

   I'am currently facing an arp issue with my cisco pix which is
connected to my LVS boxes. In case of a failover, the arp table on the
cisco is not updated even if the gratuitous arp packet is not updated. I
have made a test with a computer connected in the same Lan. There is no
issue with that computer, when the LVS master fails, the arp table on
that computer (running on windows) is updated after recieving the arp
packet...

   If you have an idea, I will really appreciate...

Thanks in advance

Matthieu

--
Matthieu Petite