Hi Janne,

   Thanks for your advise, unfortunatelly, that command is not include in the
PIX :-(( ... I'am still on that point and I must confess that I have no clue at
all...

Regards

MAtthieu

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:47:55 +0200, "Kettunen Janne ENFO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Gratuitous-ARP is disabled by default in IOS, but you can enable it by
> issuing command: ip gratuitous-arp. Don't know about Pix, but same
> company same default settings policy perhaps ?
>
> Hope this helps.

Matthieu Petite
43 avenue Felix Faure
69003 Lyon