Andrew Beekhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2008, at 9:31 AM, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
>
> > Hi,

> >> pushing up some new packages now - give them a moment to rebuild
> >> (fyi: Fedora x86_64 is currently not able to build due to a build
> >> service problem - just grab an i386 src.rpm and do a rpm rebuild)
> >>
> > Ok, I just tried these rpm's:
> > pacemaker-pygui-1.1-2.1
> > pacemaker-heartbeat-0.6.0-15.1
> > heartbeat-common-2.1.3-3.2
> > heartbeat-resources-2.1.3-3.2
> > heartbeat-ldirectord-2.1.3-3.1
> > heartbeat-2.1.3-3.2
> >
> > now I get the following error message when I try to start hb_gui:
> > hb_gui
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >  File "/usr/bin/hb_gui", line 29, in ?
> >    from xml.parsers.xmlproc.xmldtd import load_dtd_string
> > ImportError: No module named xmlproc.xmldtd
>
> I think you need the pyxml package for this
>
> Can you confirm that for me?  If so I'll add it to the spec file as a
> dependancy.

I had no time to check today, I had to downgrade to 2.1.2 yesterday, to keep
me going. What I can say is that pyxml was not installed. The 2.1.2 is
working, so this must be a new dependency then, but I think there were some
changes to the GUI, regarding parsing the dtd, so you might be right.
I hope I find some time tomorrow to retest.

Sebastian