On Jan 24, 2008, at 9:47 AM, Sylvain MALAVIEILLE wrote:

Hello.

Testing Heartbeat v2.1.2 I'm trying to configure failover.
I'm looking for initiate a failover on a failed monitored resource.
I have been doing that unsing the "default-failure-stickiness", but when the two node scores (computed by heartbeat) are negative the resource is stopped. Is there any way to initiate failover indefinitely on resource failure ?

not unless you put the whole node into standby
and even that wont work if the node you want to move to has a negative score