On 2008-02-06T08:58:46, Andrew Beekhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Right.  If there is enough demand, then we can just make the equivalent of
> ocf-shellfuncs for that language.
> autoconf makes this relatively straight forward, you just supply the
> template and it'll fill in the values.

Actually we will probably address this going forward with
Pacemaker/openAIS etc anyway. When we merge RAs, or want to be able to
host them all, we'll need a cleaner API.

Right now we have a OCF RA calling interface, but no set of common
functions; that seems to be something which would need to be extended in
the "specs".

Until then, relying on the "non-standard" stuff we provide and being
prepared to fix it when it breaks is probably the only choice ;-)

Regards,
    Lars