Achim Stumpf wrote:
This will give you a pingd score of 500. A ping_group is treated as one ping_host score wise.

If you want to take each ping hosts connectivity into play, you should have
ping 10.14.0.10
ping 10.14.0.11
ping 10.14.0.12
ping 10.14.0.13
instead. This would give a pingd score of 2000 (and make your setup work score-wise).

I know that ping_group is treated as one ping_host score wise. I expect the score to be 500 for that.

<instance_attributes id="group_1_instance_attrs">
                                        <attributes>
<nvpair id="group_1_target_role" name="target_role" value="started"/> <nvpair id="group_1_resource_stickiness" name="resource_stickiness" value="200"/>
                                        </attributes>
                                </instance_attributes>

Apart from the fact that these attributes should be "meta_attributes" instead of "instance_attributes", this will give you a score of 4 * 200 = 800 for the node the group is actually running on.

So with ping working, you should have scores of
800 + 500 for node1
500 for node2

Now you block icmp on node1. You will have:

800 on node1
500 on node2

So why should the cluster move any resource?

Ah, ok. so its better to change this to:

<meta_attributes id="group_1_instance_attrs">
    <attributes>
<nvpair id="group_1_target_role" name="target_role" value="started"/> <nvpair id="group_1_resource_stickiness" name="resource_stickiness" value="200"/>
    </attributes>
</meta_attributes>

And the score of 200 counts for every primitive in the group. Ok, so it's 800. I thought it counts only one time.

Again, read http://wiki.linux-ha.org/ScoreCalculation

Apart from my misunderstanding here with 4*200 score, does my setup work score-wise now? Or do I miss anything?

I don't know the config you use "now", but if you address the score issue I pointed out, I guess it should. The cib looked ok.

Regards
Dominik