Hi everybody,

after 3 months of studies, I'm back on my HA-cluster. =)

First thing to do is now to integrate something to send some information to an
admin if errors occur (heartbeat-link dead, failed to start some resource
etc.). I don't find any documentation about the MailTo RA on the linux-HA
website and so does google. What's the way to integrate this?

Is it powerful enough to send different messages in case of different errors?
If it isn't: what's the better way to do this?

Regards,

Florian

Centric altro GmbH
GB IT-Services
Mittelbacher Straße 3
09224 Chemnitz
Germany

Phone   +49 371 88 17016
Fax     +49 371 88 17460
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.centric-it.de

Geschäftsführung: Thomas Vallbracht-Theßeling, Gerard Sanderink ~ Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Oberhausen
Registergericht: Duisburg HRB 17807 ~ Steuer-Nr.: 124/5704/1303 ~ USt.-Id.-Nr.:
DE246840541

-------------------------------------
The information included in this message is personal and/or confidential and
intended
exclusively for the addressees as stated. This message and/or the accompanying
documents
may contain confidential information and should be handled accordingly. If you
are not the
intended reader of this message, we urgently request that you notify Centric
immediately and
that you delete this e-mail and any copies of it from your system and destroy
any printouts
immediately.
It is forbidden to distribute, reproduce, use or disclose the information in
this e-mail to third
parties without obtaining prior permission from Centric. We expressly point out
that there are
risks associated with the use of e-mail. Centric and the companies within the
group shall not
accept any liability whatsoever for damage resulting from the use of e-mail.
Legally binding
obligations can only arise for Centric by means of a written instrument, signed
by an authorized
representative of Centric.