Hi Alan,

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 07:26:47AM -0600, Alan Robertson wrote:
> After more than 10 years as the Linux-HA project leader,  I've decided to
> create a new leadership structure.
>
> One of my original success criteria for the project was that it eventually
> would not need me.   In the last few years, it has seemed more and more
> likely that we'd reached this plateau of success - and the time has come to
> put that supposition to the test.
>
> Effective today, I am appointing a team of three people to lead and govern
> the project going forward.  These three outstanding people have proved
> themselves key contributors to the project, and are ready and willing to
> take over the reins of leadership - and lead the project into the future.
>
> These people are: Keisuke MORI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>                    Dave Blaschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>                    Lars Marowsky-Bree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> As for me, my current assignment in IBM doesn't permit me to spend full
> time on the project, but I will continue to promote and contribute to
> the project as time permits.  Should future circumstances permit it, I
> expect that I will increase my efforts the project again.

I definitely hope that you won't disappear completely from the
project now either and that your future engagement will lead you
again to the linux-ha project and community. I am personally very
thankful to you for the time you spent, the patience you had
(which was not always easy), and the knowledge you shared while
guiding me through the project.

Cheers,

Dejan