Quoting Dejan Muhamedagic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Alan,

I definitely hope that you won't disappear completely from the
project now either and that your future engagement will lead you
again to the linux-ha project and community. I am personally very
thankful to you for the time you spent, the patience you had
(which was not always easy), and the knowledge you shared while
guiding me through the project.

I'm still around, I just don't have the time to dedicate it that it needs. I love the project, and care a lot about its customers. As for what the future will bring - no one knows - but I'll try and influence things so I can help with it.

    -- Alan Robertson
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]