Hi all,

on my cluster I have one virtual IP + apache grouped and 9 tomcat instances
cloned to both nodes and I am observing weird behaviour of this
configuration. The problem might be solved if I force all tomcat and apache
to not start simultaniously but please comment on this.

Since all the tomcats use the same tomcat ocf file is it possible that the
ocf variables between the different instances of the same ocf script get
scrambled up?

I actually have the following in the logs:

apache[831]:    2008/07/09_09:46:22 ERROR: command failed: sh -c
wget -O- -q -L http://localhost:8085/icrf2/handler/perform_internal_test |
tr '\012' ' '     | grep -Ei "</ *body *>[[:space:]]*</ *html *>" >/dev/null

But exactly this statusurl belongs to tomcat and not to apache. The
configfile is correctly set and if apache trys to start again it will work
but the how does this tomcat variable get into the apache script?

Should I make a dedicated tomcat ocf file for each tomcat resource and name
the varaibles different?

Thanks for your help

Kolja