On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Schmidt, Florian
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Ahhh! The problem is that Pacemaker needs to check that resource isn't
already up before starting it. That's where it fails. So I think that
your only option is a custom samba script that will return a proper
exit code (resource is down) if config directory isn't mounted.

> which, in my opinion, means: wait until both Filesystems are mounted (each
> group contains on drbddisk and one Filesystem-RA) and start on that node,
> where the configs-filesystem is mounted, because your config-files are
> located there.
>
> But this doesn't avoid heartbeat from triggering a samba-monitoring action at
> startup, which should return, that the resource isn't running yet. Because
> the smb-init-script looks for its config-files and doesn't find them yet, it
> fails and return a wrong code.
>
> I simply commented out the 2 lines, where it checks if its config-file is at
> its place and now it is running as expected.
>

> Thanks for your advice
> Florian
>

>> >So heartbeat does not know how to handle this and does not start the
>> >resource.
>> >
>> > Does anyone have a script that handles this fine or do I have to make the
>> > init-
>> script more lsb-compatible?
>> >

>> > Regards
>> > Florian
>> >
>> > PS: The startup log and /etc/init.d/smb are attached.

>> --
>> Serge Dubrouski.

Serge Dubrouski.