Hi,

> Yes, it would. Clones should work fine too, though there will be
> some warnings in logs.

Hmm...interesting, I couldn't make it. I had the same problem that was
described in the thread below. The second clone child couldn't log in to
the iLO although I have SLESSP2 also which includes a very old riloe I
must admit that.
The stock SLES10 SP2 stuff works with colocation constraint+primitive
rsc combination for us for a long time although it might be wise to get
the latest riloe. Could you please point us to location where we can
"check out" these? (if any) I guess it will take some time for Novell to
include the cutting edge in the production release...

> Only some stonith plugins are allowed to commit suicide: suicide
> and null.

Thanks for clarifying this.

Thanks,
Ivan