Hi Dominik

I have re-run with the following command line

hb_report -u root -f 1pm /tmp/report

but get an error

/usr/share/heartbeat/utillib.sh: line 288:  4790 Segmentation fault
ccm_tool -p > $1/$CCMTOOL_F 2>&1

I have tried to clean up and re-run from both nodes but no difference.

the new export is attached and I am working on the SSH trust issues now (ssh
from one server to the other works fine via shortname / long name - no user
name / password prompt)

Thanks

Jason