Am Mittwoch, 4. März 2009 07:59:16 schrieb Thomas Mueller:
> On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:13:31 +1100, Simon Horman wrote:

> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > which debian distro do these packages target? If it is sid or
> > experimental, are they based off the packages that I have on
> > http://packages.vergenet.net/debian/experimental/ ? I know that I have
> > been slow on that front, but it would be good to combine any efforts in
> > that area.

Hi,

these packets are compiled on lenny. I wrote a script that gets the latest
sources (see http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#From_Source), patches
them to get rid of openais, compiles and builds the packages.

Sorry for missing OpenAIS support, but I am quite familiar with heartbeat and
did not have the time to check out openais. I know that I have to move on
somewhen ...

If you want I can send you my scripts and patches.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: mi...@multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42