Simon Horman schrieb:
(...)
I agree that it would be good to have a good repository for
hb2.99/pacemaker on on Debian Stable/Lenny (as opposed to the efforts
to get  hb2.99/pacemaker into Debian experimental and subsequently,
Sid/unstable and Squeeze/testing).

I may be mistaken, but as pacemaker wasn't included in Lenny I think
it will be difficult to get  hb2.99/pacemaker into backports.org,
though if that was possible it seems like it would be ideal.

If that isn't possible, I wonder if the open build service provided
by SuSE would be a good option. I it already has Debian packages,
though I'm not sure if it is able to cope with Lenny yet (as opposed
to Etch which was Debian stable until quite recently).
Hi,

My intension just was to have a useable repository for lenny, the actual debian distribution. If we could somehow bring it into the official repositories, even better.

In my opinion the SuSE build service as it is now is NO option:
- There are no usable packages for over half a year now. The packages provided had dependencies not resolvable from the normal distribution. - There is no package for the i386 architecture, at least not if you add the repository to your sources.
- Much (!) slower build cycles compared to the SuSE products.

Sorry, but these reasons could be my personal impression. So when the compile the first time ran through (after a lot of bugs) I decided to create my own repository so I could use it my own.

@simon: Perhaps you want to host the packages? Of, course I could do this also.

Michael.