Hi all,
Scenario:
 - two machines, heartbeat 2.1 in V1 config style, all resources defined in
just one group
 - kill the active node (e.g. echo b >/proc/sysrq-trigger)
 - standby node tries to take over all the resources - OK
 - standby fails to start any resource for any reason (e.g. drbd device in
inconsistent state), heartbeat releases all the resources - OK
 - formerly active node comes up again, initiates communication with the
peer node and is happy without trying to takeover resources - Not OK

I tried it with 2.1.4 and 2.1.3 with patched DRBD peer outdater, the
behavior is exactly the same. Am I expecting something not fundamental from
heartbeat if I would like to start resources on the formerly active node
when it starts up and detects the standby node is not running the resource
group?
I know that V1 config style is obsolete, but should not proposed scenario
work also in this setup type? At least I do not see any attempt to start of
resources.

Please find attached corresponding log excerpts from both nodes for the
simulated situation.

Thanks.