Lars has asked me to announce that at long last, we have finalized the
new Linux-HA repository/project structure.

Effective immediately, Heartbeat 2.x has been split into the following
projects:
* cluster-glue 1.0
* resource-agents 1.0
* heartbeat 3.0-beta

### Cluster Glue 1.0 - http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/ -
http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/archive/glue-1.0.tar.gz
A collection of common tools that are useful for writing cluster
stacks such as Heartbeat and cluster managers such as Pacemaker.
Provides a local resource manager that understands the OCF and LSB
standards, and an interface to common STONITH devices.

### Resource Agents 1.0 - http://hg.linux-ha.org/agents/ -
http://hg.linux-ha.org/agents/archive/agents-1.0.tar.gz
OCF compliant scripts to allow common services to operate in a High
Availability environment.

### Heartbeat 3.0-beta - http://hg.linux-ha.org/dev/
A cluster stack providing messaging and membership services that can
be used by resource managers such as Pacemaker.
Heartbeat still contains the simple 2-node resource manager (aka.
haresources) from before version 2.
The board will release 3.0-final at a time of its choosing.

These changes have been put in place to allow the group to release
updates at interval that are suitable to each individual project.
This also makes better use of our limited QA resources as we are no
longer forced to test the entire stack in order to release an updated
set of resource agents.

Additionally, the changes aim to increase the usage of the individual
components by allowing them to be used independently.

Preliminary packages for the most recent openSUSE, SLES, Fedora and
RHEL releases are currently available at
   http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering:/NG

Older distros can be added if there is sufficient demand.
The existing repositories will be migrated to the new package layout
over the coming days and weeks.

-- Andrew