Hello,

I'm a little bit confusing about quorum configuration :
  there is the have-quorum parameter which is normally
  managed by the cluster itself.
    On my configuration, its value is "0"
But the Pacemaker documentation says :
    "have-quorum : If false, this may mean that the cluster cannot start
resources
    or fence other nodes. "

So I guess it is quite mandatory to set have-quorum to "1" , isn't it ?

So I tried :
crm_attribute --attr-name have-quorum --attr-value true
The have-quorum is always "0" in the cib.xml "<cib ..." record
but in the "<cluster_property_set ..." record , the is a new
nv-pair :
<nvpair id="cib-bootstrap-options-have-quorum" name="have-quorum"
value="true"/>
so I guess it overloads the <cib ... value for have-quorum ?

But anyway, what is the best choice for have-quorum for a cluster of
let's say between 2 and 8 nodes  ?

Thanks for help
Alain