Hello,

yes please! Could you file an enhancement bugzilla, attach your updated
RA version (or a patch), and let us know the bug ID?

Thanks!
Cheers,
Florian

On 2010-02-01 15:34, Marian Marinov wrote:
> I'm currently running my cluster with my modified version of the mysql ra.
>
> Do you want to see my changes?
>
> Regards,
> Marian
>
> On Monday 01 February 2010 14:52:04 Florian Haas wrote:
>> I am currently working on extending the MySQL RA in this way, and will
>> merge this some time after the impending resource agents release is out.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Florian
>>
>> On 2010-02-01 11:32, Marian Marinov wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> I have a cluster of 2 nodes, on which I have MySQL with Master/Slave
>>> replication.
>>>
>>> What I want to do is, use a mysql ra which will know which server is
>>> master and which is slave so I can have a Master/Slave primitive in my
>>> crm configuration which will monitor those.
>>>
>>> For now I didn't found such a RA. Is there any?
>>>
>>> My approach to this problem is to use the current mysql ra and to modify
>>> it so it becomes replication aware. What I did was to add notify
>>> functionality and a few more OCF variables.

: Florian Haas
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-60, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82
:
: http://www.linbit.com

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.

This e-mail is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). Information
contained in this e-mail and its attachments may be confidential,
privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby formally notified that any use, copying, disclosure or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is
prohibited. Also please notify immediately the sender by return e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.