Hello again,
I haven't finished full port of my script but most of the work is already done:

http://hydra.azilian.net/gitweb/?p=linux-ha/.git;a=blob_plain;f=mysql-
replica;hb=HEAD

I still have some tests to finish and I have one problem with which I would
like some help.

I implemented the replication awareness within the notify section of the RA
where I have all the information about the state of the cluster.

However this information is missing in different states of the RA. This is what
makes the development a little bit slow :)

So my problem is how to find the master_host IP? I need the IP since with
replication I want to skip the name resolving. Currently I do that by adding
the hostname to /etc/hosts and get it every time I do a demote.

Will there be a better way ?

I'll continue development and I hope to finish it by the end of the week.

Best regards,
Marian

--
Best regards,