Hello,

I am using Heartbeat Active/Passive setting to create a HA.  I am currently
using IPaddr to transfer the floating IP address between the machines.

Due to my setup, I also need to assign a Floating MAC address to the master
machine.

I have used ifconfig command and successfully can assign a virtual MAC to
ethernet interface eth0 using the following command:

ifconfig eth0 hw ether 00:80:48:BA:d1:30

Therefore, I can see that this can be done manual.  I have been looking
around and searching and I am unable to find any heartbeat resources to do
this. Can someone help me out here and point me to a document or resources
which can take care of this?

Thanks,

Avestan