Hello Lars,

I am aware of the mac parameter of IPaddr2 being afaik and only used in the
"cluster ip load.  That is why I said, I had to do my own bash scripting to
get the floating MAC address working for Heartbeat R1.

The script that I have written is working pretty effective with no issue.  I
am going to post the little script once I get it cleanup and add useful
comments to it.

Thanks,

Avestan