Il giorno Mar 18 Gen 2011 12:06:36 CET, Dejan Muhamedagic ha scritto:
[...]
> Good. Thanks for investigating. As we've already discussed
> yesterday in irc, the iscsi patch I attached last week contained
> a bug which has been fixed now in the repository. Perhaps that
> bug caused the further problems which you experienced, so it
> doesn't actually have to do anything with iscsiadm discovery. Can
> you please test that.
[...]

Finally I've tested it. It works. So you can choose now to include or
not the discovery selection patch I made.
But at this time I can confirm that the latest iscsi resource agent
works great.

Have a great day!

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente รจ impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!