Hi!

I'm getting into Linux-HA, and it seems the "documentation" was made with a
very "hot needle". For example, ocf:pacemaker:ping has the following
documentation ("crm(live)ra# info ocf:ping" in SLES11 SP3+Updates):
> crm(live)ra# info ocf:ping
>     PID file
>
> dampen (integer, [5s]): Dampening interval
>     The time to wait (dampening) further changes occur

The sentence above is grammatically wrong.

> name (string, [pingd]): Attribute name
>     The name of the attributes to set.  This is the name to be used in the
> constraints.
>
> multiplier (integer): Value multiplier
>     The number by which to multiply the number of connected ping nodes by

Please explain the reason (semantics) for the multiplication!

> host_list* (string): Host list
>     The list of ping nodes to count.

"to count", or "to ping", or both?

> attempts (integer, [2]): no. of ping attempts
>     Number of ping attempts, per host, before declaring it dead
>
> timeout (integer, [2]): ping timeout in seconds
>     How long, in seconds, to wait before declaring a ping lost

"a ping lost" == "a host dead"? Or is it the "the monitor reports a failure"?

> options (string): Extra Options
>     A catch all for any other options that need to be passed to ping.

What about "Additional options to be passed to ping"?

> debug (string, [false]): Verbose logging
>     Enables to use default attrd_updater verbose logging on every call.

What about "`true' enables verbose logging"?

> Operations' defaults (advisory minimum):
>
>     start         timeout=60
>     stop          timeout=20
>     reload        timeout=100
>     monitor_0     interval=10 timeout=60

Is it really "monitor_0"? What is that "_0"?

Regards,
Ulrich