De :    alain.mou...@bull.net
Date :  16/09/2011 16:19
Objet : Re: [Linux-HA] What's wrong in my configuration for GFS2 under
Pacemaker ?
Envoyé par :    linux-ha-boun...@lists.linux-ha.org

Hi ,
no nothing more with crm_mon -1r
but I trace in Filesystem script, in fact
I see that if we configure a clone for fsGS2 (Filesystem)
it seems that when you ask to start a clone resource,
Pacemaker at first call the Filesystem stop, and then the
Filesystem start.
That's ok if clone is Stopped on both nodes.
But when you have the clone FS Started on a node,
and when you start again Pacemaker on the other node,
when it comes to Start the clone FS, it seems to stop
it also on the node where the clone FS was always Started,
disturbing this FS on the node who was always healthy.

Andrew, is this the normal behavior ?
Or what am I missing on this point ?

Thanks
Regards