2011/12/12, Andrew Beekhof <and...@beekhof.net>:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Aleksey V. Kashin
> <aleksey.kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> How much do they have now?
>>
>> They have 12G RAM.
>
> That seems respectable.
>

>>> How much is in use by the radius servers?
>>
>>                   total       used       free     shared    buffers
>> cached
>> Mem:         12038      11606        431          0          2       6479
>> -/+ buffers/cache:       5124       6913
>> Swap:         7632       3398       4233
>
> That doesn't really answer the question though, you really need to
> find out where the memory is going.
> Although 12Gb is a decent amount of RAM, /If/ a single radius server
> needs 8Gb, then the machine is clearly not going to be able to handle
> 2 of them.
> There's not really anything Pacemaker can do about it.

On this server also running Oracle RDBMS (database for radius-server).
It's generate big part of load.

> About the only thing you can do is increase the operation timeouts and
> perhaps play with the realtime and nice values of various processes.

I tried increase "timeout" (How long to wait before declaring the action has
failed.), but this doesn't work for me. Now I'm testing with
"failure-timeout" (How many seconds to wait before acting as if the
failure had not occurred),
Also I'll try play with process priority for corosync. Thanks for your advices.