Hi!

We also had the strange effect that ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 monitors time out
when there was significant disk write activity (we used 30s timeouts). I always
expected these monitors to be in the buffer cache, so essentially they should
be executed without delay and quite efficiently. I never managed to examine
that. Probably "barrier=1" for some filesystems was the problem. At least
"barrier=0" was about the best solutions we could get for our problem.

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> "Aleksey V. Kashin" <aleksey.kas...@gmail.com> schrieb am 12.12.2011 um
>>> 11:42