try to change the fence daemon tag like this
====================================
 <fence_daemon clean_start="1" post_join_delay="30" />
====================================
change your cluster config version and after reboot the cluster

Il giorno 01 marzo 2012 12:28, William Seligman <selig...@nevis.columbia.edu
> [...]

>    <clusternode
> name="orestes-tb.nevis.**columbia.edu<http://orestes-tb.nevis.columbia.edu>"
> nodeid="2">
>      <altname
> name="orestes-private.nevis.**columbia.edu<http://orestes-private.nevis.columbia.edu>"
> port="5405"
> mcast="226.94.1.1"/>
>      <fence>
>        <method name="pcmk-redirect">
>          <device name="pcmk"
> port="orestes-tb.nevis.**columbia.edu<http://orestes-tb.nevis.columbia.edu>
> "/>
>        </method>
>      </fence>
>    </clusternode>
>  </clusternodes>
>  <fencedevices>
>    <fencedevice name="pcmk" agent="fence_pcmk"/>
>  </fencedevices>
>  <fence_daemon post_join_delay="30" />
>  <rm disabled="1" />
> </cluster>
>

>  Il giorno 01 marzo 2012 01:03, William Seligman<seligman@nevis.**
>> columbia.edu <selig...@nevis.columbia.edu>
>>
>>> ha scritto:

>>> I can't tell you in detail, because the major snafu happened on a
>>> production
>>> system after a power outage a few months ago. My goal was to get the
>>> thing
>>> stable as quickly as possible. In the end, that turned out to be a non-HA
>>> configuration: One runs corosync+pacemaker+drbd, while the other just
>>> runs
>>> drbd.
>>> It works, in the sense that the users get their e-mail. If there's a
>>> power
>>> outage, I have to bring things up manually.
>>>
>>> So my only reference is the test-bench dual-primary setup I've got now,
>>> which is
>>> exhibiting the same kinds of problems even though the OS versions,
>>> software
>>> versions, and layout are different. This suggests that the problem lies
>>> in
>>> the
>>> way I'm setting up the configuration.
>>>
>>> The problems I have seem to be in the general category of "the 'good guy'
>>> gets
>>> fenced when the 'bad guy' gets into trouble." Examples:
>>>
>>> - Assuming I start out with two crashed nodes. If I just start up DRBD
>>> and
>>> nothing else, the partitions sync quickly with no problems.
>>>
>>> - If the system starts with cman running, and I start drbd, it's likely
>>> that
>>> system who is _not_ Outdated will be fenced (rebooted). Same thing if
>>> cman+pacemaker is running.
>>>
>>> - Cloned ocf:heartbeat:exportfs resources are giving me problems as well
>>> (which
>>> is why I tried making changes to that resource script). Assume I start
>>> with one
>>> node running cman+pacemaker, and the other stopped. I turned on the
>>> node. This will typically result in the running node being fenced,
>>> because