On 3/13/12 2:49 PM, emmanuel segura wrote:
> Sorry Willian
>
> But i think clvmd it must be used with
>
> ocf:lvm2:clvmd
>
> esample
>
> crm confgiure
> primitive clvmd  ocf:lvm2:clvmd params daemon_timeout="30"
>
> clone cln_clvmd clvmd
>
> and rember clvmd depend on dlm, so for the dlm you sould same

I don't have an ocf:lvm2:clvmd resource on my system. When I do a web search, it
looks like a resource found on SUSE systems, but not on RHEL distros.

Based on "Clusters From Scratch", I think that if I'm using cman that dlm is
started automatically. I see dlm_controld is running without my explicitly
starting it:

# ps aux | grep dlm_controld
root  2495  0.0  0.0 234688  7564 ?  Ssl  12:32   0:00 dlm_controld

I should have also mentioned that I can duplicate this problem outside
pacemaker. That is, I can start cman, clvmd, and gfs2 manually on both nodes,
cut off power on one node, and clustering fails on the other node. So I suspect
it's not a pacemaker resource problem.

For a moment I thought I might not have used "-p lock_dlm" when I created my
GFS2 filesystems, but I think the output of "gfs2_edit -p sb ..." shows that I
did it correctly: <http://pastebin.com/ALQYpKAy>.

When I looked more carefully at my lvm.conf, I saw that I had a typo:

fallback_to_local_locking=4

I changed to it the correct value (according to
<https://alteeve.com/w/2-Node_Red_Hat_KVM_Cluster_Tutorial>):

fallback_to_local_locking=0

Unfortunately this doesn't solve the problem.

So... any ideas?

--
Bill Seligman             | Phone: (914) 591-2823
Nevis Labs, Columbia Univ | mailto://selig...@nevis.columbia.edu