We're setting up a DR type of situation where we have restored our HA
servers and MySQL successfully. Typically I would fire up HA, use
cibadmin to dump the cib to a temp file and then change the VIP to the
one on the DR site. Here's the problem though. The two networks are able
to talk to one another (a mistake by network folks - can't be corrected
now) and so I cannot start HA because it will cause a problem with
production. I have read that you cannot edit the cib.xml directly but
was wondering how true that is. All I need to do is change the one VIP
in the configuration file and start HA. What are the ramifications of
editing it by hand and will HA allow me to do that?

Thanks
-mike