<20120814172940.ge3...@suse.de>:
> On 2012-08-14T17:48:47, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
> wrote:
>
> FWIW, if you can try to reproduce in 1.1.7, that may be interesting. I'm
> still not sure on the sequence of events to cause it, so I can't try
> locally.

Hi!

What I do is evaluation od SLES11 SP2 (we run SP1) now. So testing anything
that's not part of SP2 (plu Updates) is not planned right now.

I also think when reporting problems here early might get you mentally prepared
when the problem is eventually reported via official support.

Maybe also in times of google, other people may be interested to see what other
people found out.

> hb_report would be the minimum.

I'm still setting up the test cluster. Once it's in the state it should be,
I'll provide more details (if there are still errors).

Regards,
Ulrich