Hi,
For a cluster with 2 nodes I was explained what would happen. The other node
will take over using fencing.
But in clusters with 3+ nodes what happens when corosync fails? I assume that
if the communication fails with the primary, all other nodes consider
themselves eligible to become primaries. Is this the case?
1)If a node has problem communicating with the primary AND has network problem
with the rest of the network (clients) does it still try to become the primary
(try to kill other nodes?)
2) In practice if the corosync fails but the primary is still up and running
and serving requests, is primary attempted to be "killed" by the other nodes?Or
you use some other way to figure out that this is a network failure, primary
has not crashed?
3)Finally on corosync failure I assume the primary does nothing, as it does not
care about the backups. Is this correct?

Thank you!