I've asked this question on the list before and never received a good answer,
so here goes again. I've also read the Pacemaker documentation, but I just
cannot seem to get this.

I have a drbd resource, p_drbd0.

I have a resource group, g_clust01, which consists of a filesystem
(p_fs_clust01) and a cluster IP (p_vip, clust01).

g_clust01 is dependent on p_drbd0. It can only run where p_drbd0 runs.

I want to create 30 separate MySQL resources (p_mysql01 through p_mysql30). All
of the mysql resources should be dependent on group g_clust01. They cannot run
anywhere that g_clust01 is not running. But the mysql instances should not be
dependent on each other.

If a node is placed in standby, here's what should happen.

1. All of the mysql instances should be stopped in parallel.

2. resource group g_clust01 should be stopped.

3. drbd resource p_drbd0 should failover to the standby node.

4. resource group g_clust01 should start on the standby node.

5. All of the mysql instances should be started in parallel on the standby.

NOTE: We already have all of the above working except the mysql instances.
Currently we have the mysql instances as part of group g_clust01, but that
causes them to start and stop sequentally. It also makes it so that if you stop
a single mysql resource, all of the ones after it are also stopped, which is
undesirable. We want to be able to stop and start mysql instances individually,
but we want them all dependent on the underlying cluster IP, filesystem, and
drbd.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - March 24, 2013
solely for 'General Linux-HA mailing list'. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not
represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management.
Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email,
the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachments.