On 2013-04-30T13:58:02, Richard Comblen <richard.comb...@kreios.lu> wrote:

> Now, a new requirement shows up: the two nodes should be connected
> using two physically separated networks, and should survive failure of
> one of the two networks.
>
> The two nodes communicate together for PostgreSQL replication.
>
> Initially, the slave will communicate with the master on network 1,
> and if network 1 fails, it should switch to network 2.

Use unicast for corosync and configure quagga with OSPF with a linkdown
time faster than the token timeout in corosync.

> Obviously, I cannot use a virtual-ip over two different networks. What
> would be the closest solution in term of features ?

You can use a virtual IP; the routing protocol will take care to keep it
reachable.

> Do you have suggestion on a better way to achieve these requirements ?

I've not tried the above in awhile, but it worked 13 years ago and I
assume it still would. ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--