Version Info:
OS:                     CentOS 6.4
Kernel (current):       2.6.32-358.6.2.el6.x86_64
Pacemaker:              1.1.8-7.el6
Corosync:               1.4.1-15.el6_4
CRMSH:                  1.2.5-55.4

I'm using a number of documents from clusterlabs.org, specific to this
question I'm using "Pacemaker-1.1-Pacemaker_Explained-en-US.pdf" and I'm
in Chapter 8, section 8.4 regarding the use of node parameters to control
resource location.  This particular document appears to rely almost solely
on XML snippets for its examples, and in this case these snippets are the
only examples.  In an online archive of the mailing list for Pacemaker I
found a similar question from Jan 11, 2010 where the questioner was
referred to:
        "Or read the crm_cli doc at clusterlabs.org.
        Thanks,
        Dejan "

However the document referred to, "crm_cli doc", no longer appears to be
hosted on clusterlabs.org.  Does anyone know of its new location?  Or the
location of a similar document which will explain the correct syntax for
using 'crm' to configure a rule?

I have defined a node parameter called "class", and I want to have a rule
which provides a score based on the class value (which is either 'A' or
'B' at the moment, but could increase to other values at a later date.)
For example here is a snippet from 'crm configure show' of two nodes in
the cluster:

        node gpmhac01 \
                attributes class="A" kernel="2.6.32-358.6.2.el6.x86_64"
        node gpmhac09 \
                attributes class="B" kernel="2.6.32-358.6.2.el6.x86_64"

I have a defined group called 'HACMASTER':

  Resource Group: HACMASTER
      HACMASTER-JOBFILE  (ocf::PPS:hacJobFile):  Started gpmhac01
      HACMASTER-PWFILE   (ocf::PPS:hacPWFile):   Started gpmhac01
      HACMASTER-JAVA     (ocf::PPS:hacJavaLinks):        Started gpmhac01
      HACMASTER-SSHKEYS  (ocf::PPS:hacSSHKeys):  Started gpmhac01
      HACMASTER-EXT-IP   (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started gpmhac01
      HACMASTER-BAK-IP   (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started gpmhac01
      HACMASTER-COMM-IP  (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started gpmhac01
      HACMASTER-STOR-IP  (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started gpmhac01

As you can see it got started on 'gpmhac01', which from the snippet above
this has a node class of 'A'.  I would like to write a location constraint
rule which basically gives a significantly higher score if the node class
is 'B'.  I do not want to prohibit the resource group from running on a
class 'A' system, but I want it to run on a class 'B' if at all possible.

Can someone either point me to a document which more fully explains the
syntax, and hopefully provides examples, of the crm shell for the use of
things beyond simple configuration of primitives, to include configuration
examples of rules?  Or at the very least can someone give me an example of
a crm configure rule configuration for a node parameter OTHER THAN then
node name?  I have twelve (12) nodes in this cluster, six are class 'A'
and six are class 'B', I don't want to have to write twelve location
constraints for the same resource group if I can simply use a node
parameter to do the same thing -- which I think I should be able to do.

Thanks very much,

Tony

believed to be clean.