Hi!

I had a problem where "O2CB stop" fenced the node that was shut down:
I had updated the kernel, and then rebooted. As part of shutdown, the cluster
stack was stopped. In turn, the "O2CB" resource was stopped.
Unfortunately this caused an error like (SLES11 SP3):

---
modprobe: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.0.101-0.8-xen/modules.dep: No
such file or directory
o2cb(prm_O2CB)[19908]: ERROR: Unable to unload module: ocfs2
---

This in turn caused a node fence, which ruined the clean reboot.

So why is the RA messing with the kernel module on stop?

Regards,
Ulrich