The How-To's seem to be out of date, so I am asking where to find the
newest docs. I am building a new Debian system, and putting a 2.0.36
kernel on there. So I need to know:
-and quirks when making a new kernal to watch out for?
-are any patches required
-what AX25 modules
-what AX25 utils (and where to find it)
-and are there any GLIBC issues with Debian 2.0 and AX25.
-is this explained anywhere?
-any other recommendations from people who have recently done this?

-Thanks. -Pat

*  Pat Masterson  B38-01,  Northrop Grumman,     *  Ham:KE2LJ
*  Plant 1, South Oyster Bay Rd.,                *  Packet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*  Bethpage, NY 11714                            *  President Grumman Amateur
*  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Fone: 516-346-6316   *  Radio Club  WA2LQO