> Hi,
>
> There are still too few satellite tracking software and utilities
> available for Linux system. To my knowledge, no Linux software can drive
> azimut elevation rotors and pilot a transceiver (frequencies and modes).

I believe Manfred Bester's free sattrack supports the trackbox and rig
control for a number of rigs.  Sattrack is quite good and has been
around for years.  And his commercial version I'm sure supports many
more rigs and controllers.

You can find it at ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/software/Linux/ (free)
and http://www.primenet.com/~bester/sattrack.html (commercial).

I found out about sattrack in the HAM-HOWTO, have used it (but not with
rig or rotoer control) and think it is a great program!

73 de Alan N2YGK