I got a redhat rpm version of sattrack that is running fine here.
It started out as a debian file but was converted.

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Javier Suarez wrote:

} Anyone figured out how to get sattrack to compile under glibc
} (specifically in RedHat 5.*)?  I get the same compile errors that others
} using RedHat have mentioned on this list.
}
} Javier A. Suarez
} KF4RCT
} [EMAIL PROTECTED]