Hi bob, thanks for all your work. I will get those and try them on
my computer. I'll try to apply the src.rpm and patches but I have never
used the later 2 before. But I did print the BOOK. I will learn.

        I will also report to you how they work here. At this time even my
X windows will not come up under 2.2.0 so it will be interesting.