I am having trouble getting the daemon version of FBB up and running,
after alot of work i have got to the point where it proudly announce
that it is starting the ORB server and then seems to freeze up, a press
of the enter key returns to the command line.
If i have a look at the running process's by doing PS it's there but if
i try and do a local connect to it using xfbbC -c it comes back with a
segmentation fault.
The question is how do you set this up, you read the documentation
provided for first timers from the FBB web site and it all sounds so
easy, NO WAY!. Its taken me days to get to this stage. Thanks to anybody
who sheds some light on this one..

Geoff Taylor G0MJA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]