I just discovered that if someone telnets into my system, where I am using
the ax25 utils node set up, that everything is fine if that person is
coming from an amateur internet account. If it is a Commerical one, the
ax25 node says something like " I don't want to talk to you'.
Obviously something is built into the code ( I would think) to 'police'
one's operation such that non-hams will not be able to access these nodes.

Assuming that this is correct, is there a way to disable this restriction
so users who ARE hams, can get into my node?

----
Ted Gervais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>