Hello Jonathan,

> The next mtrack 0.2 beta has been released.

It's great! There's not much else to say, perhaps a few comments:

- the maps are a bit outdated: Germany is united since 1991, the
  former Soviet Union (sp?) has split up into several states, former
  Yugoslavia split up, Czechoslovakia split up into the Czech Republic
  and Slovakia... And since the world keeps changing, why not drop
  the borders altogether? (On the maps, of course... Regretfully we
  can't do that IRL... )

- it's sometimes very hard to find the orthogonal projection of the
  satellite's position on the map, how about painting a cross instead
  of the square?

- likewise, the position of the user is hard to find, especially when
  over or very near to a border.

- you can resize the window although it does not resize the map, it's
  a bit confusing.

But those are all minor issues, I really like that thing. Good work!

73,

Joerg Reuter                                 http://poboxes.com/jreuter/
And I make my way to where the warm scent of soil fills the evening air.
Everything is waiting quietly out there....                 (Anne Clark)

PGP signature