According to Fidel Leon: While burning my CPU.

> On 22/05/99 at 7:21 Richard Adams wrote:
>
> >>    I have updated my system from kernel 2.0.36 to 2.2.9, and now I have a trouble
>running AX.25: I have two KISS ports, that were working OK under 2.0.36. After the
>update, i still run:
> >Firstly, you must define the IPaddress in kissattach with -i
>
>       Is it new for the 2.0 kernels? I didn't need it with 2.0.35...

It has *always* been advisable to use the -i option, but now in 2.1 it has
become a necessaty, Tomi explaned why a few posts ago, you could if you want
find out more on this by looking into the "linux-hams-archive" its URL is;
http://hes.iki.fi/archive/linux-hams/
There is a nice search engine available.

>       Well, in theory, it should word wrap at the 76 column.... First complain in
>many months. Anyway, I will check it!

The line above was also 122 chars long.

"It would not be by any chance Netscape mail would it".??
Anyway at least most mail readers do an auto line wrap, so unless someone
else replys to your mail they possably would not even notice.

--
Regards Richard.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]