Hi

For some, this question may sound wierd, but for me its critical
to help me make use of this mailing list. Any help would
be appretiated.

1. I am new to amateur world, and am intrested in using
   packet network  and packet TCP more than anything else.
2. What radio equipment should I be looking for to buy,
   considering the fact that I currently live in an apartment
   (ground floor).
3. I live on route 22, north plainfields, close to rutgers,
   and failed to notice and digi repeaters on the 2m and 70cm
   bands. Is there a digi network around ?
4. Do I look too crazy to jump into packet right away ?

For my backgroud... I've been in linux and networking for a long
time....starting from kernel 0.99 :-)

bye
Royans
KC2FHE