On Tue, 06 Jul 1999, Craig Small wrote:

> ax25_ntoa is part of the libax25 library, you don't have it.
How come?! I am positive that I do have it!

> I need to make
> the configure file more inteligent so it aborts if it cannot find the
> library.
>
> I also might write some documentation there one day.
>
>   - Craig

Craig,
could it be that the configure script you included with the libax25 got
confused with the ax25-utils*rpm that I also installed on my RH 6.0?

See, I had to install it because I needed to compile linkT-6.0 with it.

I wonder how I could tell GHUmheard-0.1 to use the libax25 package that I had
previously installed (which is working well by the way out of the box on my
RH6.0).

kb2qzv