From:                   "Jose Angel Amador Fundora" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent:              Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:13:32 ETS5
Subject:                Re: OZ1DSD & OZ2LW

> On  6 Jul 99 at 20:31, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
>
> > Hej folks.
> >
> > Det er fint, med de mails, jeg har f=E5et fra jer og tak for det. Derim=
> > od er det=20
> > sv=E6rt, at lave en reply til jer idet de kommer tilbage, da i ikke ka =
> > findes.
> >
> > 73, Erik /OZ4KK
>
> I don't understand...is this interesting for all list subscribers ?
> Or what ?

Of course not, but the 2 hams did send me a mail to a query I send to the Linux-
hams list, and I answered this. What you cannot understand is the danish
language and this is pity to you. Also a Finnish has responeded to this mail.

I just want to say I do not care about these e-mails you and the Finnsih send,
as I think you may waer too little shooes on your feets.

No further replies will follow this, but you of course are free to send mails :-

> 73, Jose.
> ---
>
>  Ing. Jose A. Amador          | Telf: (537) 20-7814
>  Depto de Telecomunicaciones  | E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  ISPJAE                       |

And you are an engeneer!!!. I doubt it.