Hi Mario.

 > well.. a friend help me to get some progress...

 > we compile the AX.25 support and the Baycom support into the
 > kernel... and also download the AX.25 tools and made a baycom
 > device... now when I run 'ifconfig' appears this:

 > bcsf0     Link encap:AMPR AX.25  HWaddr CX2CAK
 >           UP RUNNING  MTU:256  Metric:1
 >           RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
 >           TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
 >           collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
 >           Interrupt:4 Base address:0x3e8

 > is this correct??

Apart from the last line, yes. However, my experience has been that
serial ports can't share interrupts, and usually it's ttyS0 that uses
Interrupt 4, not ttyS2 as quoted above. For reference:

        Base address    Serial port     Interrupt
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~~     ~~~~~~~~~
           0x3f8           ttyS0            4
           0x2f8           ttyS1            3
           0x3e8           ttyS2           (5)
           0x2e8           ttyS3          (2/9)

The figures in brackets are the interrupts I aim for for those ports,
but whether they get used depends on what else is installed.

There is a system in the kernel that allows compatible serial ports to
share an interrupt, but the only time I've managed to get it working
was on a motherboard with FOUR serial ports that were all part of the
motherboard, and those are rare beasties to find, and thus expensive.
Other than that one exception, I've always ended up giving ttyS2 its
own interrupt.

 > The problem is that we could't get any connection... which
 > program can i use to get a conection using this device?? (an URL
 > please).

I would suspect that the above is part of the problem,

 > What do i have to use to bind this device with an IP address??

That I can't advise on as I just don't know...

Best wishes from Riley.

| There is something frustrating about the quality and speed of Linux  |
| else has already done so and is just about to release their patch.   |
 * ftp://ftp.MemAlpha.cx/pub/rhw/Linux
 * http://www.MemAlpha.cx/kernel.versions.html