I am out of the office until Tuesday 10th August. I will therefore
review your mail upon my returnl. Any urgent queries should be
directed to Mark Skinner either via Mail or on Extension 2972.

/\/igel.

  This email is confidential to the ordinary user of the
  e-mail address to which it was addressed.  If you are not
  the intended recipient, please notify the sender
  IMMEDIATELY on (44) 171 638 5858 and delete the message
  from all locations in your computer. You should not copy
  this email or use it for any purpose, or disclose its
  contents to any person : to do so may be unlawful.

  Email is an informal method of communication and is
  subject to possible data corruption, either accidentally
  or on purpose. Flemings is unable to exercise control
  over the content of information contained in
  transmissions made via the Internet.  For these reasons
  it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information
  contained on email without obtaining written confirmation
  of it.