John Feist said:
> asked representatives from Paccomm about continuing development of the
> PackeTwin card and NOS drivers. Below is a clip from the response.
[...]
> developers - had a gent in Australia who was quite happy to write a
> linux driver but we couldn't support him.
That gent was me, I gave up doing any more work on the PT driver after
getting almost no response from Paccomm and NO response from the old
Gracilis people.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>